The Oswald T. Avery Collection
- [Alphonse R. Dochez]
High resolution version (11,717,484 Bytes)
- Dochez collaborated with Avery on some of his early research at the Rockefeller Hospital. The two scientists were close friends
and roommates for over thirty years.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (226,060 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- Late 1930s
- Original Repository: History of Medicine Division. Prints and Photographs Collection
- This image may also be accessed from the Images from the History of Medicine (IHM).
- URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/ihm/
- IHM Order Number: B07249
- Courtesy of The History of Medicine Division. Prints and Photographs Collection.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- Biographical Information
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: