The Oswald T. Avery Collection
- [Board for the Investigation and Control of Influenza and Other Epidemic Diseases in the Army]
High resolution version (19,407,286 Bytes)
- This photo was taken at the fifth meeting of the board, at Washington, D.C.
- On the reverse, members of the board are identified as: Front row, left to right: Dr. Andrew J. Warren, Dr. Ernest W. Goodpasture,
Dr. Francis C. Blake, Dr. Oswald T. Avery, Dr. Kenneth F. Maxcy, Dr. A.R. Dochez. Second row, left to right: Dr. O. H. Perry
Pepper, Colonel James S. Simmons, M.C., Lt. Colonel S. Bayne-Jones, M.C.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (339,852 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- 12-13 May 1942
- Original Repository: Tennessee State Library and Archives. Oswald T. Avery Papers
- Courtesy of the Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- URL: http://www.tennessee.gov/tsla/
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- DNA as the "Stuff of Genes": The Discovery of the Transforming Principle, 1940-1944
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: