The Oswald T. Avery Collection
- [Board for the Investigation and Control of Influenza and Other Epidemic Diseases in the Army]
High resolution version (19,478,967 Bytes)
- Present in this photo are: Front row, seated, left to right: Ernest W. Goodpasture, Alphonse R. Dochez, Brig. Gen. James S.
Simmons, Francis, G. Blake, Brig. Gen. S. Bayne-Jones, Oswald T. Avery, O. H. Perry Pepper, A. J. Warren, K. F. Maxcy. Back
row, standing, left to right: Captain D. W. Walker, MC, J. J. Phair, Morton J. Hamburger, John Holmes Dingle, Thomas Francis,
Jr., O. H. Robertson, Colin MacLeod, Chester S. Keefer, Joseph Stokes, Jr., Robert Ward.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (306,544 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- 6-7 May 1943
- [United States Army]
- Original Repository: Tennessee State Library and Archives. Oswald T. Avery Papers
- Courtesy of the Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- URL: http://www.tennessee.gov/tsla/
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- DNA as the "Stuff of Genes": The Discovery of the Transforming Principle, 1940-1944
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: