The Oswald T. Avery Collection
- The Molecular Configuration of Nucleic Acids
- In his Nobel Prize lecture, Wilkins characterized the influence of Avery, MacLeod, and McCarty's 1944 article as "almost
- NOTE: The graph on page 140 is light in the scanned copy.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 29 (2,806,907 Bytes)
- Wilkins, Maurice H. F.
- Monograph: Wilkins, Maurice H. F. "The Molecular Configuration of Nucleic Acids." Le Prix Nobel 1962. Imprimerie Royale P. A.
Norstedt & Soner, 1963. Pp. 126-154. Excerpt. Monograph. 29 Images.
- Imprimerie Royale P. A. Norstedt & Soner
- Reproduced with permission of the Medical Nobel Committee.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Transformation, Genetic
- X-Ray Diffraction
- Exhibit Category:
- After the Discovery: The Transforming Principle's Reception by the Scientific Community
- Letter from Joshua Lederberg to Maurice H. F. Wilkins [April 1973?]
- Box Number: 5
- Folder Number: 2
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Commentary on Avery and His Work, 1944-2005
- SubSeries: Inquiries on Avery
- Folder: Lederberg Inquiries, 1962, 1972-1978
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: