The Virginia Apgar Papers
- [Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons class of 1933]
High resolution version (49,136,782 Bytes)
- Apgar, one of nine women in a medical school class of 90, is in the top row, second from left.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (628,519 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1933
- White Studio, N.Y.
- Original Repository: Mount Holyoke College. Archives and Special Collections. Virginia Apgar Papers [MS 0504]
- Courtesy of Mount Holyoke College.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- From Surgery to Anesthesiology, 1933-1937
- Box Number: 33
- Folder Number: 4
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Photographs ca. 1919-1974
- Folder: Of Apgar with others 1933-ca. 1940s
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: