The Virginia Apgar Papers
- [Department of Anesthesiology at University of Wisconsin Medical School]
High resolution version (25,481,558 Bytes)
- Apgar (back row, fourth from left) with fellow anesthesiology residents and Dr. Ralph Waters (front row, third from left).
Playing on Waters' name, the residents dubbed themselves the "Aqualumni" and met annually for many years after
training with him in 1937.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (263,138 Bytes)
- Original Repository: Mount Holyoke College. Archives and Special Collections. Virginia Apgar Papers [MS 0504]
- Courtesy of Mount Holyoke College.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Exhibit Category:
- From Surgery to Anesthesiology, 1933-1937
- Box Number: 33
- Folder Number: 4
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Photographs ca. 1919-1974
- Folder: Of Apgar with others 1933-ca. 1940s
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: