The Virginia Apgar Papers
High resolution version (24,621,951 Bytes)
- The anesthesiology residents who trained with Ralph Waters at the University of Wisconsin in 1937 dubbed themselves the "Aqualumni"
and agreed to meet annually. They did this for 13 years. In this photo, Apgar is in the back row, second from left. Ralph
Waters is in the front row, center.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (248,014 Bytes)
- Original Repository: Mount Holyoke College. Archives and Special Collections. Virginia Apgar Papers [MS 0504]
- Courtesy of Mount Holyoke College.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Exhibit Category:
- From Surgery to Anesthesiology, 1933-1937
- Box Number: 33
- Folder Number: 5
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Photographs ca. 1919-1974
- Folder: Of Apgar with others (Aqualumni members) 1938, 1943, 1944, 1966
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: