The Virginia Apgar Papers
High resolution version (10,094,520 Bytes)
- The anesthesiology residents who trained with Ralph Waters at the University of Wisconsin in 1937 dubbed themselves the "Aqualumni"
and agreed to meet annually. They did this for 13 years. Apgar is in back row, third from right. Waters is in front row, center.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (172,753 Bytes)
- Original Repository: Mount Holyoke College. Archives and Special Collections. Virginia Apgar Papers [MS 0504]
- Courtesy of Mount Holyoke College.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Exhibit Category:
- Establishing a New Specialty, 1938-1949
- Box Number: 33
- Folder Number: 5
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Photographs ca. 1919-1974
- Folder: Of Apgar with others (Aqualumni members) 1938, 1943, 1944, 1966
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: