The Virginia Apgar Papers
- The Role of the Anesthesiologist in Reducing Neonatal Mortality
- Presented at an open meeting of the Special Committee on Infant Mortality, Medical Society of the County of New York, November
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 4 (386,523 Bytes)
- 1955-08-15 (August 15, 1955)
- Apgar, Virginia
- Periodical: Apgar, Virginia. "The Role of the Anesthesiologist in Reducing Neonatal Mortality." New York State Journal of Medicine,
(15 August 1955): 2365-2368. Article. 4 Images.
- [Medical Society of the State of New York]
- Reproduced with permission of the Medical Society of the State of New York.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Infant Mortality
- Exhibit Category:
- Obstetric Anesthesia and a Scorecard for Newborns, 1949-1958
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Folder: [Selected articles collected by NLM]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: