The Virginia Apgar Papers
- Drugs in Pregnancy
- In this article, Apgar discussed the known effects of drugs on the developing fetus, a subject of great concern in the wake
of the thalidomide tragedies of the late 1950s and early 1960s.
- NOTE: Best scan that could be obtained; original tightly bound.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (166,307 Bytes)
- 1965-03 (March 1965)
- Apgar, Virginia
- Periodical: Apgar, Virginia. "Drugs in Pregnancy." The American Journal of Nursing 65, 3 (March 1965): 104-105. Article. 1 Image.
- [J. B. Lippincott Company]
- Reproduced with permission of the American Journal of Nursing.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Congenital Abnormalities
- Exhibit Category:
- Second Career: The National Foundation-March of Dimes, 1959-1974
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Folder: [Selected articles collected by NLM]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: