The Virginia Apgar Papers
- Oxygen as a Supportive Therapy in Fetal Anoxia
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 5 (375,465 Bytes)
- Apgar, Virginia
- Periodical: Apgar, Virginia. "Oxygen as a Supportive Therapy in Fetal Anoxia." The Bulletin of the New York Academy of Medicine
26, (1950): 474-478. Article. 5 Images.
- [New York Academy of Medicine]
- Reproduced with permission of the New York Academy of Medicine.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Oxygen Inhalation Therapy
- Exhibit Category:
- Obstetric Anesthesia and a Scorecard for Newborns, 1949-1958
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Folder: [Selected articles collected by NLM]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: