The Maxine Singer Papers
- [Maxine Singer in her laboratory]
High resolution version (29,928,312 Bytes)
- This photograph accompanied the article about Singer in the June 30, 1963 edition of The Washington Post entitled, "Motherhood
'Myth' Miffs Mother Who Works."
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (249,036 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- 30 June 1963
- Darcey, Dick
- Washington Post
- Original Repository: Library of Congress. Maxine Singer Papers
- Copyright 1963, The Washington Post. Reprinted with permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Nucleic Acids, the Genetic Code, and Transposable Genetic Elements: A Life in Research
- Motherhood 'Myth' Miffs Mother Who Works (June 30, 1963)
- Box Number: 39
- Folder Number: 6
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Recombinant DNA File, 1972-1980, n.d.
- SubSeries: Reference Material
- Folder: 1979 November-1980, n.d.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: