The Maxine Singer Papers
- The Processive Degradation of Individual Polyribonucleotide Chains: I. Escherichia coli Ribonuclease II
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 10 (1,167,088 Bytes)
- 1968-03-10 (March 10, 1968)
- Nossal, Nancy G.
- Singer, Maxine
- Periodical: Nossal, Nancy G., and Maxine Singer. "The Processive Degradation of Individual Polyribonucleotide Chains: I. Escherichia
coli Ribonuclease II." Journal of Biological Chemistry 243, 5 (10 March 1968): 913-922. Article. 10 Images.
- [American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology]
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Escherichia coli
- Exhibit Category:
- Nucleic Acids, the Genetic Code, and Transposable Genetic Elements: A Life in Research
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Folder: [Selected articles collected by NLM]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: