The Donald S. Fredrickson Papers
- Letter from King Hassan II to Donald S. Fredrickson (English translation, page 1)
High resolution version (1,044,677 Bytes)
- This is a letter from Hassan II, King of Morocco, informing Fredrickson of his nomination to the Academy of the Kingdom of
Morocco. Fredrickson served as medical advisor to King Hassan II for over 20 years.
- The text of this page reads:
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (68,184 Bytes)
- King Hassan II
- Fredrickson, Donald S.
- Reproduced with permission of the Embassy of the Kingdom of Morocco.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Awards and Prizes
- Exhibit Category:
- Biographical Information
- Letter from King Hassan II to Donald S. Fredrickson (page 1) (1977)
- Letter from King Hassan II to Donald S. Fredrickson (page 2) (1977)
- Letter from King Hassan II to Donald S. Fredrickson (page 3) (1977)
- Letter from King Hassan II to Donald S. Fredrickson (English translation, page 2) (1977)
- Letter from King Hassan II to Donald S. Fredrickson (English translation, page 3) (1977)
- Box Number: 7
- Folder Number: 111
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1948-1998
- SubSeries: Personal Correspondence, 1948-1997
- Folder: Hassan II, King of Morocco, 1977-1995
- "Professor Donald Fredricksen, M.D.
- Mr. Professor,
- Considering the renaissance of Morocco in various fields of activity;
- Considering the geographical position occupied by Morocco which makes the country an important link or meeting ground for
peoples and nations, and which has acted throughout the centuries as a bridge over which Arab-Muslim civilization has crossed,
a land which has welcomed and adopted other civilizations, in particular wester[n] civilization;
- Considering this special position which enables Morocco to undertake the defence of spiritual and ethical values common to
nations which may differ in their beliefs and forms of expression;
- Convinced of the importance of these spiritual values for the development and progress of these peoples in their forward march;"
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: