The Donald S. Fredrickson Papers
- [Donald Fredrickson in his U.S. Army uniform]
High resolution version (1,747,258 Bytes)
- Fredrickson at Camp Wolters, Texas. Fredrickson enlisted in the Army in 1942 and was called to service in 1943, as part of
the Advanced Specialized Training Program. He remained stateside during his service and was discharged in 1946. The back
of the photograph reads: "Fatigues - your lounging suit, your play suit, your training suit, and your business suit"
and "Note the symmetry of those barracks - a universal pattern."
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (63,647 Bytes)
- 1943-07 (July 1943)
- Courtesy of Donald S. Fredrickson.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- Biographical Information
- Box Number: OS2
- Folder Number: 44
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Personal and Biographical, 1914-2002 (bulk 1960-1990)
- SubSeries: Scrapbooks, 1914-1990
- SubSubSeries: Childhood Scrapbook
- Folder: Pp. 85-86, [1914-1940s]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: