The Donald S. Fredrickson Papers
- [Franco Conti, Cesare Sirtori, and Oreste Mantero standing in the Donald S. Fredrickson Meeting Room at the Maggiore Hospital
in Milan, Italy]
High resolution version (10,842,056 Bytes)
- The back of the photograph includes a note by Fredrickson that reads: "The 'Sala di Riunione Donald S. Fredrickson,'
is a small conference room in the laboratory wing of the Ospedale Maggiore, the very large city hospital in the city of Milan,
created by a designation on 24 May, 1975, during a visit I paid to lecture on hyperlipidemia. In 1994, I took a nice framed
picture of me from the same period at the time of my acceptance of the NIH Directorship to adorn the wall. My benefactors
are members of the faculty of the Universiti Degli Studi di Milan."
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (277,169 Bytes)
- 1975-05-24 (May 24, 1975)
- Courtesy of Donald S. Fredrickson.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- Biographical Information
- Box Number: OS3
- Folder Number: 6
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Personal and Biographical, 1914-2002 (bulk 1960-1990)
- SubSeries: Memorabilia, 1944-1981
- Folder: [Franco Conti, Cesare Sirtori, and Oreste Mantero], 1975
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: