The Donald S. Fredrickson Papers
- [Fredrickson participating in Montgomery County Bike Day at NIH]
High resolution version (4,772,248 Bytes)
- Fredrickson was an avid supporter of bicyclists commuting to work during the oil crisis of the late 1970s and early 1980s.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (149,320 Bytes)
- 1980-04-27 (April 27, 1980)
- Original Repository: History of Medicine Division. Prints and Photographs Collection
- This image may also be accessed from the Images from the History of Medicine (IHM).
- URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/ihm/
- IHM Order Number: A016817
- Courtesy of Donald S. Fredrickson.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- NIH Director, 1975-1981: Biomedical Research in a Time of Trial
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: