The Donald S. Fredrickson Papers
- [Fredrickson with Nobel Laureates Marshall Nirenberg, Carleton Gajdusek, and Julius Axelrod]
High resolution version (4,481,738 Bytes)
- This photograph was taken after the announcement that Gajdusek had won the Nobel Prize. Gajdusek shared the 1976 Nobel Prize
in Physiology or Medicine with Baruch S. Blumberg "for their discoveries concerning new mechanisms for the origin and
dissemination of infectious diseases."
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (110,568 Bytes)
- Courtesy of Donald S. Fredrickson.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- NIH Director, 1975-1981: Biomedical Research in a Time of Trial
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: