The Donald S. Fredrickson Papers
- Letter from King Hassan II to Donald S. Fredrickson (English translation, page 3)
High resolution version (1,147,424 Bytes)
- This is a letter from Hassan II, King of Morocco, informing Fredrickson of his nomination to the Academy of the Kingdom of
Morocco. Fredrickson served as medical advisor to King Hassan II for over 20 years.
- The text of this page reads:
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (83,152 Bytes)
- King Hassan II
- Fredrickson, Donald S.
- Reproduced with permission of the Embassy of the Kingdom of Morocco.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Awards and Prizes
- Exhibit Category:
- Biographical Information
- Letter from King Hassan II to Donald S. Fredrickson (page 1) (1977)
- Letter from King Hassan II to Donald S. Fredrickson (page 2) (1977)
- Letter from King Hassan II to Donald S. Fredrickson (page 3) (1977)
- Letter from King Hassan II to Donald S. Fredrickson (English translation, page 1) (1977)
- Letter from King Hassan II to Donald S. Fredrickson (English translation, page 2) (1977)
- Box Number: 7
- Folder Number: 111
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1948-1998
- SubSeries: Personal Correspondence, 1948-1997
- Folder: Hassan II, King of Morocco, 1977-1995
- "Article (4) of the organic law stipulates that the Academy shall comprise 60 members, 30 of whom resident and citizens
of the Moroccan Kingdom, and 30 associate members, persons of foreign nationality.
- Taking into account your outstanding human qualities and your illustrious reputation, in view of your brilliant medical career
and your untiring efforts to advance research in the field of biological sciences, and in appreciation for the distinguished
service that you have rendered to your country and the competence with which you have constantly assumed the high responsibilities
that have fallen unto you,
- In view of all these meritorious qualities, we have joyfully given Our agreement to your candidature and have nominated you
associate member to the Academy of the Kingdom of Morocco.
- Lastly, we are convinced that your participation will add a powerful stimulus to strengthening the links of friendship and
cooperation between your country and the Kingdom of Morocco.
- Promulgated at the Royal Palace in Rabat.
- Hassan II
- King of Morocco"
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: