The Donald S. Fredrickson Papers
- Interagency Meeting on Federal Research Into the Biological Effects of Ionizing Radiation
- Fredrickson chaired this committee as well as its successor, the Interagency Radiation Research Committee, created in 1979.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 11 (667,888 Bytes)
- 1979-03-02 (March 2, 1979)
- Fredrickson, Donald S.
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Radiation, Ionizing
- Organization and Administration
- Exhibit Category:
- NIH Director, 1975-1981: Biomedical Research in a Time of Trial
- Box Number: 33
- Folder Number: 3
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Minutes (administrative records)
- Agendas (administrative records)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Reports and Committees, 1970-1991
- SubSeries: Interagency Task Force on Ionizing Radiation and the Committee on Federal Research into the Biological Effects of Ionizing
- Folder: Research on the Health Effects of Radiation, Vol. 1, Part B, 1980 Sep
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: