The Donald S. Fredrickson Papers
- [Excerpt from Fredrickson's diary on his impending departure from NIH]
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (39,058 Bytes)
- 1981-06-22 (June 22, 1981)
- Fredrickson, Donald S.
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- NIH Director, 1975-1981: Biomedical Research in a Time of Trial
- Box Number: 1
- Folder Number: 22
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Personal and Biographical, 1914-2002 (bulk 1960-1990)
- SubSeries: Diaries, 1967-2000
- SubSubSeries: Green Diary
- Folder: Volume XI, Excerpts, 1981
- Excerpts from Green Diary XI, Relevant to the Subject DSF\NIHDIR\Xit
- Monday June 22, 1981
- An early call on the Secretarial "hot-line from the Secretary.
- "Don, I want to thank you for the way things were handled -- in the press and all -- I think we came through this very
- I thanked him for his letter and agreed that all had gone smoothly . . . We then discussed his upcoming visit.
- Tom Malone is still certain that some Darth Vader from the White House will strike down my flight!
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: