The Donald S. Fredrickson Papers
- [Resignation] Letter from Donald S. Fredrickson to President Ronald Reagan
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (41,502 Bytes)
- 1981-01-21 (January 21, 1981)
- Fredrickson, Donald S.
- Reagan, Ronald
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- NIH Director, 1975-1981: Biomedical Research in a Time of Trial
- Box Number: 9
- Folder Number: 1
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Correspondence, 1948-1998
- SubSeries: Resignation Letters, 1981, 1987-1998
- Folder: DSF's Announcement, 1981
- January 21, 1981
- Dear Mr. President,
- As is customary for Presidential appointees, I, Donald S. Fredrickson, Director of the National Institutes of Health, offer
my resignation to be exercised at your pleasure.
- Donald S. Fredrickson, M.D.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: