The Donald S. Fredrickson Papers
- The Plasma Lipoproteins (Episodic View)
High resolution version (11,329,154 Bytes)
- As Fredrickson illustrates with this lecture slide, the knowledge of plasma lipoproteins expanded greatly between the early
1950s, when he first illustrated the nature of plasma lipoproteins (see lecture slide entitled "Figurative illustration
of a lipoprotein", from 1954), and the 1990s. He used this slide for the National Institutes of Health's first Donald
S. Fredrickson lecture, "Phenotyping: On Reaching Base Camp (1950-1975)," which Fredrickson himself delivered in 1993.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (151,994 Bytes)
- 1993-04 (April 1993)
- Fredrickson, Donald S.
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Exhibit Category:
- Lipid Metabolism and Genetic Disease, 1953-1974
- [Figurative illustration of a lipoprotein] (1954)
- Phenotyping: On Reaching Base Camp (1950-1975) (April 1993)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Slides (photographs)
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: