The Michael E. DeBakey Papers
- Pleuropulmonary Complications of Amebiasis
- This article was DeBakey's first report on thoracic disease patterns.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 34 (2,095,581 Bytes)
- 1936-02 (February 1936)
- Ochsner, Alton
- DeBakey, Michael E.
- Periodical: Ochsner, Alton, and Michael E. DeBakey. "Pleuropulmonary Complications of Amebiasis." Journal of Thoracic Surgery
5, 3 (February 1936): 225-258. Article. 34 Images.
- [American Association for Thoracic Surgery]
- Reproduced with permission of Elsevier.
- URL: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00225223/
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Exhibit Category:
- From Tulane School of Medicine to the U.S. Army, 1928-1946
- Box Number:
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Writings, 1933-2006
- SubSeries: Loose Reprints (Articles by M.E. DeBakey), 1933-2006
- Folder: 1933-1937 Jun
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: