The Michael E. DeBakey Papers
- Bronchoscopic Aspects of Early Bronchiectasis
- This article showed DeBakey's early interest in thoracic pathology.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 4 (369,814 Bytes)
- 1939-02 (February 1939)
- Holinger, Paul
- DeBakey, Michael E.
- Periodical: Holinger, Paul, and Michael E. DeBakey. "Bronchoscopic Aspects of Early Bronchiectasis." Diseases of the Chest 5,
2 (February 1939): 1-4. Article. 4 Images.
- [American College of Chest Physicians]
- Reproduced with permission of American College of Chest Physicians.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Exhibit Category:
- From Tulane School of Medicine to the U.S. Army, 1928-1946
- Box Number:
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Writings, 1933-2006
- SubSeries: Loose Reprints (Articles by M.E. DeBakey), 1933-2006
- Folder: 1938 Nov-1939 Jul
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: