The Michael E. DeBakey Papers
- Repair of Dissecting Aneurysm of the Ascending Aorta
- This detailed, illustrated case study reflected DeBakey's long experience with the procedure. An addendum describes the
four classes of dissecting aneurysm, which were first delineated by DeBakey.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 10 (20,275,236 Bytes)
- 1973-11 (November 1973)
- DeBakey, Michael E.
- Dennis, Edward W.
- Periodical: DeBakey, Michael E., and Edward W. Dennis. "Repair of Dissecting Aneurysm of the Ascending Aorta." Hospital Practice
8, 11 (November 1973): 78-86. Article. 10 Images.
- HP Publishing Co., Inc.
- Reproduced with permission of Hospital Practice.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Exhibit Category:
- New Directions for Cardiac Surgery and for Baylor, 1963-2008
- Box Number:
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Writings, 1933-2006
- SubSeries: Loose Reprints (Articles by M.E. DeBakey), 1933-2006
- Folder: 1971-1975 Mar
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: