The Alan Gregg Papers
- [Alan Gregg with a Japanese delegation]
High resolution version (5,037,758 Bytes)
- Gregg is second from the right.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (109,813 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- Spring 1923
- From the personal collection of Michael Gregg.
- Courtesy of Michael B. Gregg.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- "Rockefeller Man" in Brazil and Europe, 1919-1930
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: