The Alan Gregg Papers
- [Eleanor Gregg in Chatou-Croissy, France]
High resolution version (2,708,020 Bytes)
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (55,719 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- Fall 1925
- From the personal collection of Michael Gregg.
- Courtesy of Michael B. Gregg.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- "Rockefeller Man" in Brazil and Europe, 1919-1930
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: