The Alan Gregg Papers
- [Alan Gregg and others at the UCLA School of Medicine]
High resolution version (16,693,621 Bytes)
- From left to right: Dr. Charles M. Carpenter, Professor of Infectious Diseases and Chairman of the Department, School of Medicine,
University of California, Los Angeles; Dr. Stafford L. Warren (holding Mrs. Tester), Dean of the School of Medicine, University
of California, Los Angeles; Dr. Joel J. Pressman, Assistant Dean and Professor of Surgery, School of Medicine, University
of California, Los Angeles; Dr. Alan Gregg, Vice-President, Rockefeller Foundation.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (338,460 Bytes)
- 1953-09 (September 1953)
- From the personal collection of Michael Gregg.
- Courtesy of Michael B. Gregg.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- Postwar Work and Retirement, 1945-1956
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: