The Alan Gregg Papers
- Memorandum Regarding Possible Psychiatric Developments
- David L. Edsall, Dean of Harvard Medical School and Rockefeller Foundation trustee, chaired a subcommittee on psychiatry,
whose report became the basis of a later funding program in psychiatry.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 11 (535,597 Bytes)
- 1930-10-03 (October 3, 1930)
- Edsall, David L.
- Harvard Medical School
- Rockefeller Foundation
- Original Repository: Rockefeller Archive Center. Rockefeller Foundation Archives
- Reproduced with permission of David T. Edsall.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Education, Medical
- Exhibit Category:
- Director of Medical Sciences, 1930-1945
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: