The Alan Gregg Papers
- Report of the Commission Sent by the Rockefeller Foundation to China to Study the Problem of the Development of Medicine and
- Report by a 3-man commission, chaired by Gregg, to assess the situation in China following the Second World War.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 37 (1,819,073 Bytes)
- 1946-11-15 (November 15, 1946)
- Gregg, Alan
- Burwell, C. Sidney
- Loucks, Harold H.
- Original Repository: Rockefeller Archive Center. Rockefeller Foundation Archives
- Reproduced with permission of the Rockefeller Foundation.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Public Health
- Education, Medical
- Exhibit Category:
- Postwar Work and Retirement, 1945-1956
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: