The William Osler Papers
- [Portrait of William Osler taken in Philadelphia]
High resolution version (7,338,384 Bytes)
- At the time the photograph was taken, Osler was working as a pathologist at Philadelphia General Hospital (also known as Blockley
Hospital) and was Chair of Clinical Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.
- [Description courtesy of McGill University.]
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (111,246 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1887
- Phillips, H. C.
- Original Repository: Osler Library of the History of Medicine, McGill University. William Osler Photo Collection
- URL: http://digital.library.mcgill.ca/osler/
- Image Number: CUS_044-003_P
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Philadelphia Years: The University of Pennsylvania, 1884-1889
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: