The William Osler Papers
- [William Osler with doctors, nurses, and patients at the University of Pennsylvania Orthopedic Hospital and Infirmary for
High resolution version (13,916,864 Bytes)
- William Osler is seated at center. The Hospital opened a new building in April of 1867 and Osler quickly secured an appointment,
thanks to Dr. Weir Mitchell, who was an attendant there.
- Left to right: J. M. [sic] Cattell, Guy Hinsdale, F. P. Willitts, J. K. Mitchell, G. E. de Schweinitz, Miss C. Dalziel, Mrs.
Green, Joseph Otto, Miss J. Dalziel.
- [Description courtesy of McGill University.]
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (215,809 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- Summer 1887
- Original Repository: Osler Library of the History of Medicine, McGill University. William Osler Photo Collection
- URL: http://digital.library.mcgill.ca/osler/
- Image Number: CUS_044-005_P
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Philadelphia Years: The University of Pennsylvania, 1884-1889
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: