The William Osler Papers
- [William Osler in Toronto]
High resolution version (7,606,812 Bytes)
- Portrait of William Osler while visiting Toronto in 1896. Osler was living in Baltimore during this time, and working as physician-in-chief
at Johns Hopkins Hospital. Grace Revere Osler evidently liked this portrait, according to an inscription on the back ("G.R.O.
likes this. H.C.")
- [Description courtesy of McGill University.]
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (112,063 Bytes)
- 1896-07 (July 1896)
- Simpson, Herbert E.
- Original Repository: Osler Library of the History of Medicine, McGill University. William Osler Photo Collection
- URL: http://digital.library.mcgill.ca/osler/
- Image Number: CUS_046-024_P
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- "Father of Modern Medicine": The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 1889-1905
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: