The William Osler Papers
- [William Osler conducting a clinic at the Royal Victoria Hospital in Montreal]
High resolution version (2,564,546 Bytes)
- This photograph was taken in 1905, just as Osler was leaving Baltimore and Johns Hopkins Hospital to take the position of
Regius Professor of Medicine at Oxford University. Among the spectators are Dr. C. G. Sutherland, John Child Colby, Ralph
Edmund Powell, Dr. Walker Herbert Drury, and Dr. Maude Abbott. Among the professors standing to the side are Sir Thomas Roddick,
Dr. William Gardner, Dr. F. G. Finley, and Dr. W. F. Hamilton.
- [Description courtesy of McGill University.]
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (70,779 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- Brydone, Jack F. W.
- Original Repository: Osler Library of the History of Medicine, McGill University. William Osler Photo Collection
- URL: http://digital.library.mcgill.ca/osler/
- Image Number: CUS_046-014A_P
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- "Father of Modern Medicine": The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 1889-1905
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: