The William Osler Papers
- [William Osler in red Oxford academic gown]
High resolution version (5,495,069 Bytes)
- Photo was taken three years after the Oslers moved to Oxford and three years before he became Sir William Osler, baronet.
Elliot & Fry were prominent London photographers at the time.
- [Description courtesy of McGill University.]
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (99,868 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- March 1908
- Elliott & Fry
- Original Repository: Osler Library of the History of Medicine, McGill University. William Osler Photo Collection
- URL: http://digital.library.mcgill.ca/osler/
- Image Number: CUS_064-012_P
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Sir William: Regius Professor at Oxford, 1905-1919
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: