The William Osler Papers
- [13 Norham Gardens, "The Open Arms"]
High resolution version (8,902,334 Bytes)
- 13 Norham Gardens, the Osler's home in Oxford from 1907 until their deaths. William and Grace Revere Osler entertained
so many guests so frequently that the house began to be known as "The Open Arms" among friends.
- [Description courtesy of McGill University.]
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (174,370 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1910?
- Original Repository: Osler Library of the History of Medicine, McGill University. William Osler Photo Collection
- URL: http://digital.library.mcgill.ca/osler/
- Image Number: CUS_064-094_P
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Sir William: Regius Professor at Oxford, 1905-1919
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: