The William Osler Papers
- [William Osler and Horace Hart, Controller of Oxford University Press]
High resolution version (1,247,090 Bytes)
- Osler was a delegate of the press. Hart was an influential printer and has been credited with raising Oxford University Press
to its status as possibly the most prestigious press in the world. He was the author of "Hart's Rules for Compositors
and Readers at the University Press, Oxford," which went into thirty-nine editions over 96 years. Harvey Cushing reports
that Hart and Osler were on "most intimate terms."
- [Description courtesy of McGill University.]
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (53,389 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1910?
- Original Repository: Osler Library of the History of Medicine, McGill University. William Osler Photo Collection
- URL: http://digital.library.mcgill.ca/osler/
- Image Number: CUS_064-081A_P
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Osler, Medical History, and Medical Libraries
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: