The Martin Rodbell Papers
- [Martin Rodbell and Oscar H. Hechter at the 4th Capri (Italy) Conference]
High resolution version (1,896,943 Bytes)
- In this photo, Rodbell talks with the noted steroid biochemist Oscar Hechter at the Fourth Capri Conference in 1970. Hechter's
work greatly influenced Rodbell's conceptualization of signal transduction.
- NOTE: The top portion of the original photograph has been cropped for this image.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (65,781 Bytes)
- 1970-03 (March 1970)
- Sponsor: Capri Conference (4th, 1970, Capri, Italy)
- Courtesy of Martin Rodbell.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- Signal Transduction and the Discovery of G-Proteins, 1969-1980
- Box Number: 23
- Folder Number: 34
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Series: Photographs, 1925-1996
- SubSeries: Professional
- SubSubSeries: Conferences
- Folder: Capri Conference, Italy, 25-26 March 1970, [part 1]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: