The Adrian Kantrowitz Papers
- [First design of booster-heart electronic control circuits]
High resolution version (1,620,284 Bytes)
- Handwriting on back:
Horizontal: 0.2 sec./cm.
Pulse -- 0.5 v./cm.
Gated Oscillator -- 1 v./cm.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (44,144 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1959
- [General Electric Company]
- Courtesy of Adrian Kantrowitz.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Electronics, Medical
- Exhibit Category:
- Expanding Technological Possibilities, 1955-1970
- Memorandum from Jerome J. Suran to Adrian Kantrowitz [on initial results on intermediate model development program] [ca. 1959]
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Folder: [Suran, J.J.][contains photograph], 1958-1965
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: