The John E. Fogarty Papers
- Letter from John E. Fogarty to David Doyle
- Fogarty replied to Doyle's letter of 10/25/1951.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (35,745 Bytes)
- 1951-10-30 (October 30, 1951)
- Fogarty, John E.
- [Doyle, David]
- Original Repository: Phillips Memorial Library, Special and Archival Collections at Providence College
- URL: http://www.providence.edu/LIBRARY/spcol/
- Reproduced with permission of Phillips Memorial Library, Special and Archival Collections at Providence College.
- Exhibit Category:
- Redefining the Federal Role in Public Health, Medical Research, and Education, 1949-1960
- Letter from David Doyle to John E. Fogarty [25 October 1951]
- Box Number: 14
- Folder Number: 160
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- October 30, 1951
- Dear Dave:
- Your recent letter has been received and I'm glad to know that at least the Doyles will eat well this winter.
- I am interested in the subject of catastrophic illness and would like to have some information on it if it wouldn't be
too much trouble.
- No definite plans yet made on the proposed trip but I imagine I will be advised on it within the next week. Incidentally,
I'll be glad to say a good word for Jack Depenbrock and do what I can for him.
- With kindest personal regards,
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: