The John E. Fogarty Papers
- [Address delivered by John E. Fogarty over radio station WJAR in Providence, Rhode Island]
- As the U.S. entered the Korean conflict, Fogarty argued that funding for medical research should be increased, because disease
takes a huge economic toll, just as war does.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 7 (365,834 Bytes)
- 1950-10-18 (October 18, 1950)
- Fogarty, John E.
- Original Repository: Phillips Memorial Library, Special and Archival Collections at Providence College
- URL: http://www.providence.edu/LIBRARY/spcol/
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Redefining the Federal Role in Public Health, Medical Research, and Education, 1949-1960
- Box Number: 3
- Folder Number: 2
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: