The John E. Fogarty Papers
- Letter from John E. Fogarty to Velma R. Capace
- One of a series of letters between Fogarty, James Watt (National Heart Institute) and Mrs. Charles Capace, regarding dicumarol
for treatment of heart disease.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (164,893 Bytes)
- 1957-07-11 (July 11, 1957)
- Fogarty, John E.
- [Capace, Velma R.]
- Original Repository: Phillips Memorial Library, Special and Archival Collections at Providence College
- URL: http://www.providence.edu/LIBRARY/spcol/
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Redefining the Federal Role in Public Health, Medical Research, and Education, 1949-1960
- Letter from James Watt to John E. Fogarty (July 5, 1957)
- Box Number: 46
- Folder Number: 575
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- July 11, 1957
- Dear Mrs. Capace:
- Enclosed is a copy of a letter received here from the Director of the National
Heart Institute, Dr. James Watt, which is in answer to my recent inquiry in your
- If after you have an opportunity to review its contents you feel there is anything
further I can do at this time, I hope you will feel free to so advise me.
- With kindest regards, I am
- Sincerely yours,
- John E. Fogarty
- Member of Congress
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: