The John E. Fogarty Papers
- Letter from John E. Fogarty to Rita Moran
- Fogarty replied to a clipping Mrs. Moran sent regarding research with chlorothiazide for hypertension, and included a letter
from Dr. James Watt at the National Heart Institute.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 3 (822,630 Bytes)
- 1957-12-05 (December 5, 1957)
- Fogarty, John E.
- Moran, Rita
- Original Repository: Phillips Memorial Library, Special and Archival Collections at Providence College
- URL: http://www.providence.edu/LIBRARY/spcol/
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Redefining the Federal Role in Public Health, Medical Research, and Education, 1949-1960
- Letter from Edward A. McLaughlin to John E. Fogarty (July 1, 1957)
- Box Number: 36
- Folder Number: 519
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: