One of a series of letters regarding a rumor that the Public Buildings Administration wanted to take over space at the new
NIH clinical center and use it for "war agencies." The construction of the CC was started in 1949, and completed in
Frank B. Keefe (R-WI) preceded Fogarty as chair of the House Appropriations subcommittee for Labor-HEW, and was his mentor
Number of Image Pages:
1 (250,994 Bytes)
1951-05-18 (May 18, 1951)
Fogarty, John E.
Keefe, Frank B.
Original Repository: Phillips Memorial Library, Special and Archival Collections at Providence College