The John E. Fogarty Papers
- International Medical Research
- In these remarks in the Congressional Record, regarding H.J. Res. 698, Fogarty expanded on the topic of medical research as
a tool for diplomacy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 2 (552,803 Bytes)
- 1958-08-15 (August 15, 1958)
- Fogarty, John E.
- Original Repository: Phillips Memorial Library, Special and Archival Collections at Providence College
- URL: http://www.providence.edu/LIBRARY/spcol/
- Periodical: Fogarty, John E. "International Medical Research." Congressional Record, (15 August 1958): 16416-16417. Excerpt. Legislative
Record. Speech. 2 Images.
- U.S. Government Printing Office
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Redefining the Federal Role in Public Health, Medical Research, and Education, 1949-1960
- H. J. Res. 698--A Joint Resolution to establish in the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare the National Advisory
Council for International Medical Research . . . (August 14, 1958)
- New International Medical Research Program Is Proposed; $50 Million Annually for War on Disease [13, 16 August 1958]
- Box Number: 1
- Folder Number: 10
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Legislative records
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: