The John E. Fogarty Papers
- [John E. Fogarty with other members of the U.S. Naval Affairs Subcommittee]
High resolution version (8,211,404 Bytes)
- Possibly taken at the Benson Hotel in Portland, Oregon. Fogarty is second from the right.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (188,026 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1945-1946
- From the personal collection of Mary Fogarty McAndrew.
- Courtesy of Mary Fogarty McAndrew.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- Early Career in Congress, 1941-1949
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: