The John E. Fogarty Papers
- [John E. Fogarty receiving the American Heart Association's Heart of the Year Award]
High resolution version (10,364,869 Bytes)
- Dr. Helen Taussig and President Lyndon B. Johnson are to the left of Fogarty. The Heart of the Year Award was given to individuals
who had survived a heart attack and gone on to work for the public good. Fogarty suffered his first heart attack in 1953.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (257,470 Bytes)
- 1966-02-03 (February 3, 1966)
- From the personal collection of Mary Fogarty McAndrew.
- Courtesy of Mary Fogarty McAndrew.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- "Mr. Public Health": Later Career, 1960-1967
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: