The John E. Fogarty Papers
- [John E. Fogarty with his sister Margaret and brothers William, Charles, Raymond, and Frank]
High resolution version (9,431,700 Bytes)
- John is standing at the far left followed by William, Charles, Raymond, and Frank. His sister, Margaret, is seated in front.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (360,679 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. Early 1950s
- From the personal collection of Mary Fogarty McAndrew.
- Courtesy of Mary Fogarty McAndrew.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Categories:
- Redefining the Federal Role in Public Health, Medical Research, and Education, 1949-1960
- Biographical Information
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: