The John E. Fogarty Papers
- Letter from Eugene H. Guthrie to John E. Fogarty
- Guthrie, Chief of Division of Chronic Diseases at HEW, gave Fogarty his assessment of the Adult Health Protection (" Preventicare")
legislation proposed by Senator Harrison Williams and Fogarty.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 3 (233,604 Bytes)
- 1965-01-28 (January 28, 1965)
- Guthrie, Eugene H.
- United States Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
- Fogarty, John E.
- Original Repository: Phillips Memorial Library, Special and Archival Collections at Providence College
- URL: http://www.providence.edu/LIBRARY/spcol/
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- "Mr. Public Health": Later Career, 1960-1967
- Box Number: 1
- Folder Number: 6
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: